Currently looking for individuals to fill an opening for an Accountant with a public CPA firm located in Coral Gables, FL. Interested candidates should have 3+ years of prior experience with small to mid-sized CPA firm and must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Responsibilities of the Accountant
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Report financial information to management.
- Create and analyze budgets.
- Advise management on tax ramifications of business decisions
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, benefits, and asset protection.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers.
- Identify and investigate variances.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
Requirements of the Accountant
- 3+ years accounting experience
- English/Spanish proficiency
- Expertise with QuickBooks
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Additional experience in Audit and International accounting
Compensation for the Accountant
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $60,000 to $70,000.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000/year