H&CO Staffing Advisors is looking for an experienced Information Technology Manager to join our growing team. The job is primarily responsible for installing network and computer systems, maintaining, repairing and upgrading network computer systems and phone systems, diagnosing and fixing problems or potential problems with the network and its hardware, software and systems, and monitoring network and systems to improve performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems.
- Manage LANs and WANs including both wireless and wired networks
- Establish best practices for network security
- Maintain VOIP systems (Verizon) and infrastructure
- Support both Windows and Mac environments
- Troubleshoot android, iPhone and other mobile devices as necessary
- Document system events to ensure continuous functioning.
- Troubleshoot Remote Desktop Service issues.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity
- Configure new network installs.
- Onsite to troubleshoot client’s network when remote support is not an option.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Microsoft Azure and Global AD services
- Veeam Availability Suite & Office 365 Backup, Disaster Recovery
- Server Hardware and related tech: Raid, iLO, DRAC, File Servers
- Automotive Dealer Manager Software such as Dealersocket is a plus!